After being officially announced at the Game Awards 2016, Gearbox Software is back with a new story trailer for the upcoming Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition, remaster of the original Bulletstorm.
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition comes with all the content and add-ons that came in the original game along with additional features made by developer People Can Fly. The list of features is below according to a GameStop listing.
- The Complete Experience – Loaded with all of the original Bulletstorm and add-on experiences plus all-new content exclusive to Full Clip Edition! This definitive version brings a multi-playthrough campaign, 30 single-player Echo challenge maps, 12 co-op team-challenge maps, and more, all to your favorite modern platform
- Killer Visuals and Audio – Indulge your senses with updated models, environments, animations, and a new rendering mode, all running at a smoother frame rate than ever before – with 4K resolution support on PS4 Pro and PC – and lavishly remastered audio effects
- New Overkill Campaign Mode – Blast your way through a cranked-up version of the campaign with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots
- New Echo Maps – Showcase your skills on six brand-new levels exclusive to Full Clip Edition for the addictive score-based Echo Mode
- Anarchy Loves Company – Level up and cash in on your kills! Earn new weapon skins, leash styles, and character customizations as you progress through the team-challenge Anarchy mode
- The Art of Destruction – Unleash over-the-top kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos with Bulletstorm’s distinctive Skillshot’ system that rewards creative carnage
- Campaign – Battle your way through throngs of Stygia’s mutated inhabitants, performing masterful kills throughout the single-player campaign using Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition’s unique “Skillshot” system that rewards you for executing the most creative and deadly kills imaginable
- Overkill Campaign – Complete the single-player campaign to unlock the cranked-up, unrestricted Overkill’ Campaign Mode that provides unfettered access to all weapons and Skillshots starting from Act 1
- Anarchy Co-op – 4X the players and 4X the carnage! Shatter score goals as a squad of four by taking down 20 waves of enemies in 12 maps, performing Team Skillshots and unleashing the glorious Blood Symphony Skillshot along the way
- Echo – Kill with skill and climb the leaderboards across 30 Echo Mode challenge maps where your score is only limited by your kill-a-tivity